We currently only ship to UK addresses. Your items will be shipped with Royal Mail and aim to be delivered in two to three working days, including Saturdays.
Postage and packaging costs are included in the price of our individual boxes!
Once parcels are with our couriers, the responsibility is with them.
If you are outside of the UK and would like to get an Ayllu Box, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to arrange shipping for you!
We hope that you love your Ayllu Box. However, if you have any issues or concerns we will do our best to resolve these for you.
- If you decide that the products are not suitable for you, you have 30 calendar days to return your box from the date that you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging and your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- We kindly ask that you carefully wrap the box (feel free to reuse the kraft wrapping paper if you’re feeling extra eco-friendly) and send it back to us.
- We advise that you send your box with a trackable shipping service as we can only take responsibility for items once they arrive with us.
- Once we have received your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment.
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
Please note that you will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning your box. Shipping costs are non-refundable and if you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.